Ray White Chatswood invites local children to enter our 2015 Chinese New Year Colouring Competition
By entering this competition, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is Ray White Chatswood ABN 33220307137
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 12 years or younger as at 28 Feb 2015
3. There will be two age categories: 0 to 7 years and 8 to 12 years. The entrant must be the age nominated on the entry form as at the closing date for the competition.
4. First prize in 0 to 7 years category = $150 voucher from Toys “R”Us
First prize in 8 to 12 years category = $150 voucher from David Jones
Second prize 0 to 7 years category is a $50 voucher at Toys “R”Us &
8 to 12 years category is a $50 voucher at David Jones
5. The competition is a game of skill. Winners will be chosen based on artistic merit. The judge’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
6. To enter, you must colour in the picture on the reverse side of this page, then complete your details, including your name, age and address. You may only enter once but you can photocopy for a sibling to enter.
7. Yellow must be included as one of the colours in your artwork.
8. All entries must be hand delivered (no postal entries will be accepted) to:
Ray White Chatswood, 101 / 7 Railway Street (enter from Help Street), Chatswood.
9. Closing date is Friday 27 February at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.
10. Results will be announce on Tuesday 3 March at 5pm, with the winner’s name published on
If any queries then please call Robert McElhone on 9412 1288