Well, it looks like Stephen Chui’s lawnmowing expertise has paid dividends!
Unit 28/5-15 Boundary Street has now been SOLD for $980,000!
The apartment offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living and an alfresco entertaining space overlooking the garden, which Stephen is seen mowing in the above picture.
Here are some more details on the property:
Located in the popular North Shore suburb Roseville, this brand new 2 bedroom apartment is positioned quietly at the rear of this boutique security building with easy access just moments to Roseville station, elite schools and the first-rate shopping district of Chatswood. The apartment combines practicality with style and is finished to an exceptional standard with modern fixtures and fittings. A sunny alfresco courtyard is accessible from the living and dining area ideal for BBQ and entertaining.
Enjoying the tranquil and sunny courtyard surrounded by landscaped gardens, this ground level apartment includes security parking with a large adjoining storage cage and visitors parking. Perfect for investment or your next new home to settle in to enjoy the best of both suburbs, Roseville and Chatswood has to offer!
* Double brick with solid internal brick walls
* Just 5 mins walk to Roseville station, 15 mins to Chatswood CBD
* Very quiet with lots of natural sunlight from both North and West aspects
* Both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* 2 bathrooms, main bedroom with en-suite, 2nd with bath tub
* Combined living & dining with access to sunny courtyard
* Caesarstone kitchen benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances
* Central air conditioning throughout + Internal laundry with dryer
* Secured parking with lift access & video Intercom
* Large 9 sqm storage cage behind car park space