This property will be available from April 23, 2018.
Quiet yet Convenient - 2 bedroom unit in "Building B"
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Refer to Inspection Panel or Contact our Office to View!
Great two (2) bedroom unit
Located in the popular North Shore suburb Roseville, this two (2) bedroom apartment is positioned quietly at the rear of this boutique security building B, with easy access just moments to Roseville station, elite schools and the first-rate shopping district of Chatswood. A sunny alfresco courtyard is accessible from the living and dining area ideal for BBQ and entertaining.
- Both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes,
- Two (2) bathrooms, main bedroom with en-suite, 2nd with bath tub,
- Combined living and dining with access to sunny courtyard,
- Timber flooring throughout,
- Central air conditioning throughout + Internal laundry with dryer,
- Secured parking with lift access and video Intercom,
- Large 9 sqm storage cage behind car park space,
- Just 5 mins walk to Roseville station, 15 mins to Chatswood CBD,
- Very quiet with lots of natural sunlight from both North and West aspects,
Enjoying the tranquil and sunny courtyard surrounded by landscaped gardens, this ground level apartment includes security parking with a large adjoining storage cage and visitors parking. Perfect for your next new home to settle in to enjoy the best of both suburbs, Roseville and Chatswood has to offer!
Schools Catchment Area include:
Roseville Public School
Chatswood Selective High School
Mercy Catholic College
St Pius X College
Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Primary School
Call to Inspect!
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiry."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Storage Cage
1 garage space
Ray White Chatswood
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.