Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Elegant Period Gem, Stylishly Redesigned for Family Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
*** INSPECT SAT & WED 11.00 - 11.30 AM ***
Beyond its picturesque period faade, this beautifully preserved Californian bungalow has been stylishly revamped for today's family lifestyle, graced with an appealing indoor/outdoor layout and child-friendly lawns and gardens. Appointed with high end contemporary fixtures and finishes throughout, it promises relaxed, low maintenance living across a spacious single level, tucked away in a tranquil no-through street just 300m from Artarmon station.
- Original ornate high ceilings, timber floorboards, leadlights
- Elegant formal lounge with cast iron fireplace and picture rails
- Expansive open kitchen/dining, enclosed by sliding glass doors
- All-weather timber alfresco deck overlooking near-level lawns
- Renovated kitchen, stainless steel gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Luxe contemporary designer bathroom, frameless rain shower
- Carport, gas heating, short level stroll to village shops and cafes
- Walk to school and daycare, rapid access by road/rail to CBD
Please contact Lez Cheung on 0416 127 103 for any further enquiries.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
358m² / 0.09 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.