Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Sunny & Quiet 2 Bedroom Unit in Ultra Convenient Location!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Dee Why yet enjoying a quiet and sunny north facing rear of block setting, this delightful two bedroom unit offers comfort, a flowing easy-care design and convenience. So convenient, just minutes from the Dee Why Market, Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre and easy stroll to iconic Dee Why Beach and its cosmopolitan cafs, restaurants, bars as well as city buses.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the first home buyers, professionals or savvy investors looking to get a foothold in this popular beachside suburb.
- Security building with intercom access
- Combined living/dining flowing to a sunny balcony
- New carpet and freshly painted
- Updated modern kitchen with extra built-in cupboards
- Perfect North facing main bedroom with private and pleasant outlook
- Bright and airy bathroom incorporates a shower over bath
- Your very own private lock up external laundry with additional storage space
- Moments to Dee Why Market, Woolworths and just 300m to Dee Why Grand Shopping centre
- Stroll to Dee Why Beach, cafes and restaurants, one minute walk to city buses
- Versatile property will suit downsizers, professionals, young families and investors
Total Area - 75 sqm approx.
Carport: 13 sqm
Laundry/storage room: 3 sqm
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Strata levies - $574
Water rates - $172
Council rates - $335
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.