Great Investment, Great Location!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
INSPECT SAT/ WED 10 - 10.30 AM
This is an exceptional opportunity for the first home buyers, professionals or savvy investors looking to get a foothold in this popular beachside suburb. First Home Buyers Stamp Duty Discount Applies!
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Dee Why yet enjoying a quiet and sunny north facing rear of block setting, this delightful two bedroom unit offers comfort, a flowing easy-care design and convenience. So convenient, just 1 min walk to the Dee Why Market and city buses, 3 mins walk to Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre and easy stroll to the iconic Dee Why Beach and its cosmopolitan cafs, restaurants, bars .
- Security building with intercom access
- Combined living/dining flowing to a sunny balcony
- Brand new carpet and freshly painted
- Updated kitchen with extra built-in cupboards
- Perfect North facing main bedroom with private and pleasant views
- Bright and airy bathroom incorporates a shower over bath
- Your very own private lock up external laundry with additional storage space
- Single under cover car space
- Moments to Dee Why Market, Woolworths and just 300m to Dee Why Grand Shopping centre
- Stroll to Dee Why Beach, cafes and restaurants, one minute walk to city buses
- Versatile property will suit downsizers, professionals, young families and investors
Please contact Stephen on 0410 883 628 for further enquiries.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.