Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Two Bedroom + Study with City Skyline Views, Moments to Station
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
ARGUABLY ONE OF THE BEST 2 BED + STUDY APARTMENTS AND BEST BUILDING FOR RESALE NOW!
Positioned on level 10 with city views, apartment A1003 at the "Ryde Garden" residences are designed by internationally acclaimed architects, Bates Smart offering a combined sense of space and style. The project is a key urban renewal project under the NSW Government's new Urban Activation initiative maximizing the close proximity to the new North Ryde train station. Locally celebrated national parks and waterways are amplified at your new home through the vast shared park, numerous rooftop spaces and planted podium areas. A large, tree-lined swimming pool and graceful water features further increase the sense of luxury. A new community childcare facility, gymnasium and large public space are also included in the development.
- Two good sized bedrooms with Study and wintergarden
- Sunny East facing aspect with floor to ceiling windows for ample natural light
- 30 metres to North Ryde train station, ultra convenient
- Just one train stop to Chatswood Station & two stops to Macquarie Shopping Centre
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel European appliances
- Apartment area 80.9 sqm approx. plus a secured car park space
- Developed by Country Garden as a master plan project
- Childcare, shops and restaurants just downstairs
- Approximately 15 minutes by car to Sydney's CBD
- Gymnasium, private 25m lap pool, BBQ area, playground & public leisure area
- Neighbouring Macquarie Park, Sydney's second largest business precinct
- Construction is already underway, this block will be ready by end of 2018
- Designed by internationally acclaimed architects, Bates Smart
Please contact Stephen Chui on 0410 883 628 for further enquiries.
Disclaimer: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.