Perfectly positioned freestanding family home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
SOLD at AUCTION
Situated in a tranquil tree-lined street, this freestanding C1922 residence commands a highly sought-after corner setting, within close reach of parkland, popular local restaurants and Artarmon Public School. The spacious double-fronted home has attractive original features, a versatile layout and potential for those seeking to add further value.
* Three double bedrooms with built-ins, huge main with ensuite
* Generous dining room or fourth bedroom, spacious formal lounge room
* Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and casual dining
* Bathroom, lower level laundry, large under-house storage area
* High ornate ceilings, three period fireplaces, air-conditioning
* Carport, attractive front garden, rear entertaining deck
* Minutes from the CBD, walk to express buses and Artarmon Station
* Note land size is approximately 382 sqm
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.