In our View the Best Value House in Artarmon
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION.
This well maintained original single fronted 2 bedroom cottage is light and welcoming. It offers a first home buyer the opportunity to buy in to Artarmon at a minimal price. Rather than buying a unit, this cottage gives you the opportunity to live happily without renovating, or renovate and extend. It has a level block and rear lane access via Olive Lane. You have the proverbial blank canvass: so bring your builder, architect and plenty of ideas as this house is not in a Conservation area.
- As the house is vacant you can settle earlier if desired?
- Level and easy to manage block of 366 sqm
- An easy 550 metre walk to the train station
- Great for Artarmon Primary as only a 350 metre walk
- Capital growth virtually assured with land and location
- Perfect to renovate and extend
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.