" Grand period home with limitless possibilities " UNDER OFFER
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
" Milton " ( also known as 38 Alleyne St )
One of Chatswood's premier period homes, this classic freestanding Victorian residence offers a supremely spacious layout, splendid original features and exceptional further potential. Highly versatile, the circa 1880 property is currently divided into two self-contained apartments, one of which has been partly renovated throughout. Set on an 1,010 sqm parcel of land, the unique property commands a coveted corner setting, within a brief stroll of public transport, parkland, local shops and restaurants.
* Apartment 1. includes two double bedrooms, living/3rd bedroom
* Stately formal lounge, elegant dining, bright kitchen, updated bathroom
* Partially renovated throughout, polished timber floors, two marble fireplaces,
* Apartment 2. includes three double bedrooms, main with sunroom/study
* Expansive living, light-filled dining, spacious sunroom, gas kitchen, bathroom
* Grand entry hall, leadlight door, soaring ceilings, two fireplaces
* Large family garden with level lawns and raised vegetable plot
* Storage shed, tandem carport, additional off-street parking
* Potential to reconfigure for family home or boarding house (STCA)
As the Willoughby Local Heritage listing states " it has an aesthetic significance derived of its late Victorian Italianate styling........"
Expressions of Interest Close at 4pm On Thursday 17 October 2013.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.