Peaceful & Convenient with Northern Sun Elegant Family Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Sold by Robert McElhone
Elegantly set back upon a landscaped 930sqm landholding, this gracious c1920s Art Deco family home is alive with northern sun and is enviably positioned within one of Chatswood's most peaceful yet convenient enclaves. Tightly held for over 35years, the property has been stylishly modernised and extended to accommodate a growing family. The light-filled layout provides for multiple living and entertaining spaces along with four double bedrooms. Floored in original slimline timber floorboards, crisp white interiors enhance the home's ornate details and lofty proportions. A large open-plan kitchen connects to casual living spaces and a central alfresco dining terrace whilst overlooking the private child-friendly backyard. Nestled with a picturesque tree-lined street within walking distance to Chatswood CBD and train station, enjoy easy access to top schools, parks, restaurants, cafes, Westfield and Chatswood Chase.
- Traditional sitting room, formal lounge and formal dining
- North facing casual dining, family room and large kitchen
- White family-sized kitchen with quality European appliances
- 4 double bedrooms, main with WIR, three with built-ins
- 2 travertine bathrooms, main with bath and u/floor heating
- Bose sound system, gas bayonets, skylights and roller blinds
- Laundry with storage, curved windows and ceiling roses
- Secure and private backyard, near level lawn and BBQ area
- Classic French doors opening to an alfresco dining terrace
- Recently landscaped driveway, double carport and garage
- 8 minute walk to train station, cafes and shopping district
- Zoned for Chatswood Public and Chatswood High Schools
- Easy access via train line to an array of private schools
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.