Art Deco Charm in an Unbeatable Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Inspect Prior to Christmas by appointment.
Impeccably updated and refreshed, this light-filled Art Deco home is nestled upon 329 sqm of land within a quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac. Retaining stunning ornate ceilings and decorative cornices, polished timber floorboards and a crisp white colour scheme unite the classically elegant interiors. Open-plan at the rear, the deluxe stone kitchen spills out to a family room and adjoining north facing entertainer's terrace.
Offering the best of both worlds, a majestic gum tree superbly filters the high-rises of the Chatswood CBD within the private hedge framed backyard. Mere metres to Chatswood Oval and city buses, the train station, bus interchange and the attractions of Chatswood's CBD are all just a short stroll away.
- Renovated kitchen with Bosch dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Central lounge room, brick fireplace with gas connection
- Family/dining room featuring a stone topped storage unit
- Both bedrooms with built-in robes, king-size master bedroom
- Tasteful blue & white tile bathroom with separate bath tub
- Versatile sunroom/home office with two curved deco windows
- Art Deco style doors & door frames, gorgeous ornate details
- Leadlight windows, traditional pendant lights, white shutters
- 2nd toilet within the separate laundry, security intercom
- Multi-zoned ducted air-conditioning & under-house storage
- Rear lane to access to the lock-up garage via Seldon Lane
- Footsteps to Chatswood Oval, Bowling Club, Croquet Club
- Walk to train, schools, shopping centres & entertainment precinct
- Convenient to freeway approaches, metres to city buses
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter
Water $186.10 Council $354.00
For any further enquiries, please contact Robert McElhone on 0418 223 375
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Lock Up Garage
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.