SOLD by Robert McElhone 0418 223 375.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This solid double brick home has been well maintained throughout and offers a combination of affordability, versatility and practicality. The combined living/dining area opens to a sunny balcony at the front of the home, there is also a fantastic sunroom which could be used as either a second living area or home office. The home comprises of three good sized bedrooms, main and 2nd bedrooms both with air-con. There is plenty of usable storage areas including in the attic and under the house.
- Pleasant tree lined street in a great location
- Low maintenance yard, easy care gardens
- Approximately 423sqm of land
- Neat kitchen with new gas oven/stove
- Internal laundry with 2nd WC, single LUG
- Gas bayonets in living area and 2nd bedroom
- Close to schools, parks and buses
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we are merely passing this on. We cannot guarantee it's accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries'.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.