Sold $220,000 above Reserve!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Sold by Robert McElhone
Boasting a supremely convenient location, just footsteps to Chatswood shopping and a 750m stroll to rail, this recently refreshed apartment offers generous interiors with 126sq.m on title. Elevated on the top floor of the secure "Archwood" complex and offering magnificent district views from its full width all weather balcony, this naturally bright and breezy residence showcases a clever layout and a sunlit north east aspect.
- Modern kitchen with S/S appliances, room for a dishwasher
- Designated L-shaped living and dining area flows to balcony
- Both bedrooms with balcony access, main with built-in robe
- Updated bathroom with new vanity, separate bath/shower
- Spacious internal laundry and ample internal storage space
- Fresh paint and new carpet, scope to further renovate
- Lock up garage on title, intercom security and lift access
- Solid investment, first home or downsizer, walk to everything
- Brief level stroll to Chatswood shopping and dining precinct
- Central to buses, Lane Cove, St Leonards and Sydney CBD
Outgoings Per Quarter
Water $ 177.91 Council $335 Strata $1,364.45
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.