Under Offer NOT OPEN on Wed 29 March
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
"HEPBURN COURT" Circa 1920
Quietly located yet within a stroll of North Sydney and Milson's Point rail stations.
Close to North Sydney commercial and retail hubs, cafes and boutique shopping.
The excitement of Blues Point Road eateries and Pub Life has easy access. Kirribilli beckons nearby.
This character apartment and building transports the wonder of the Art Deco style into a fabulous reality of past architectural times. It's spacious and comfortable, high decorative ceilings and fabulous maintained wide floorboards.
An idyllic choice for the buyer seeking privacy and a quiet neighbourhood knowing the city lifestyle and friendly local communities surround. Fabulous tree lined streets.
Freshly presented with boxed windows, excellent storage and character built-ins in main bedroom. A spacious versatile lounge/dining room. Lovely walks opposite in Clark Park and Wendy's Secret Garden along the Harbour foreshore offering an impressive vista of Sydney's iconic Harbour Bridge.
- Walk straight into the rear garden from the kitchen entrance
- Beautifully presented interiors oozing character features.
- Level rear entry to apartment for easy access.
- Gorgeous big character kitchen to get creative in.
- Well-proportioned bedrooms 79m2 internal size.
- Picture windows enjoy private outlook. Security
- Plenty of space to explore and redesign and make new choices
- Positioned Level 1 with lift and easy stair access. Unique level rear access.
- Security intercom, stunning communal entrance to building.
- Footsteps to city buses, stroll to two rail stations, local shops and eateries
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.