SOLD prior to Auction
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
NOT OPEN as SOLD PRIOR
This building is located at the top of Bank Street and is an easy walk to the train and local shops. If you prefer the ferry
then its a leisurely stroll through Memorial Park and 500 metres to Meadowbank Wharf. If you want to take the ferry
to Circular Quay then it's a very relaxing 51 minutes. So convenient!
Unit 9 is located on the second floor and you'll appreciate the living room and main bedroom facing East. Excellent morning sun in Winter.
Also the unit has brand new carpet and also just been painted. Whether you are looking for a first home or investment this unit should be on top
of your list.
- Easterly aspect which is perfect for Winter
- Two good size bedrooms separated by the bathroom (separate shower and bath).
- Internal laundry facilities off the kitchen
- Easily accessible undercover parking space
- Stroll to Meadowbank ferry, train, restaurants and shops
- Ideal for first home buyer or investment
- In excellent condition - move straight in.
Approx Outgoings Per Quarter:-
Water:$177.93 Council :$ 262.50 Strata :$747.83
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.