Auction This Sat 24 Sept at 4 pm.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Offered for the first time in 47 years, this superbly positioned property presents a rare opportunity to create your ideal family home in a highly-desirable area. Set on a gently sloping block of approximately 717 sqm on the high side of Baroona Road, it enjoys a north-to-rear aspect and an elevated position commanding district views that stretch over Northbridge. The solid, full brick period home is in original condition but offers excellent scope to update/extend (STCA), or indeed completely rebuild.
- North-to rear aspect, elevated high-side position
- Separate flexible living/dining areas
- Open lounge with ornate patterned ceilings
- Original bathroom and kitchen
- Good-sized bedrooms
- Full-length enclosed rear verandah/sunroom
- Prime location surrounded by quality homes
- Established lawns and gardens, existing carport/shed
- Rear lane access; easy walk to Sailors Bay Road
- Close proximity to local shops, buses, golf and city transport
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.