Classic Elegance, Family Convenience & Untapped Potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Inspect Saturday 5 August at 9.30 am - 30 minutes before Auction.
A commanding figure upon its 691sqm landholding, this large scale c1927 Californian Bungalow is offered for sale for only the second time in its rich history. Lovingly held and maintained by one family for over 79 years, the interiors retain their original exposed timber beams, a grand entertainer's porch and a central entry vestibule. A succession of gracious living rooms and bedrooms create a versatile floor plan ready to be customised to modern family life. Inspiring a world of possibilities through its substantial footprint, renovate, extend and create your dream home with a prized North Shore address.
Set high upon a quiet tree-lined street within walking distance to Roseville Public School and Roseville College, this is an exceptional opportunity to become established in a popular enclave convenient to city transport and the heart of Chatswood.
- Traditional front verandah with refurbished timber floors
- Original French doors linking the lounge to the verandah
- Entry vestibule, elegant dining and casual living/sunroom
- Galley style kitchen, separate laundry and extra powder room
- Gracious main bedroom, versatile bedroom configuration
- Well-maintained bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Private level lawns, lock-up garage and driveway parking
- Lower level rumpus/office/storeroom and connecting patio
- 850m to Roseville Train Station, footsteps to top schools
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.