Perfect City Abode
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
INSPECT SAT 11 March By Appointment
This modern contemporary studio unit is an ideal investment or alternatively a city pad if you live out of Sydney. The location is so convenient as you can walk to express bus services and St Leonards train station is approximately 500 metres away. Plus you have all the buzz of the local Crows Nest business district around the corner including a huge number of cafes and restaurants. Unit 106 has a great floor plan where the bi fold doors combined with the automated balcony blinds creates a private extended living area.
- Timber floors, square set ceilings, intercom
- Completely open plan living, dining and galley kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances including, dishwasher, gas cook-top and Stone bench-tops.
- Concertina doors opening out to balcony for outdoor/indoor living
- Lift and lovely communal rooftop terrace
- Total area including balcony is 46 sqm
Out goings Per Quarter
Strata $543 Council $217 Water $174
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.