NOT OPEN, SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
This charming 2 bedroom home located in a popular and convenient location would ideally suit a first home buyer or young family. Solid Victorian foundations with timber floors and deep 190 sqm block featuring a sought after spacious north facing rear yard. The astute buyer will see the potential to extend and reap the future benefits.
- Solid Victorian brick semi with instant appeal and charisma
- Plenty of period charm including original wide timber floors, picture rails and high decorative ceilings
- walking distance to Norton Street and Stanmore Village
- Two bedrooms, one a charming original attic conversion with built-in wardrobes
- Welcoming living room with elegant fireplace
- Modernised eat-in gas kitchen with access to rear
- Tidy bathroom, large separate laundry and excellent security
- Expansive rear level garden offering superb alfresco dining area
- Cedar framed double glazed windows, individual air-conditioning in all rooms
- Excellent potential for rear extension (STCA) and still retain good entertaining area
- Your choice of bus or train transport and within walking distance to great eateries and shops
Council $313 pq Water $280 pq
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries'.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.